Get in touch
Charlotte, NC 28277
About Ballantyne Medical
Ballantyne Medical Associates in Charlotte, North Carolina, is a full-service, multidimensional primary medical care office which offers the added convenience and expertise of cutting-edge aesthetic services, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, and nutritional guidance. We pride ourselves on working with each patient individually to help them achieve their healthcare goals. We strive to educate our patients about their medical conditions and answer all of their questions in easy to understand language.
Our patients can expect genuine communication and collaboration with the doctors and staff at Ballantyne Medical Associates whether they desire a well-visit complete physical examination, management of a chronic medical condition or undivided focus on a new specific symptom, problem or illness. A few of our many services includes:
- Anti-Aging modalities & Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
- Cosmetic and laser medicine such as body sculpting, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, spider vein treatment, cellulite reduction, along with Botox and filler injections.
- Opportunities to participate in paid clinical trials with no cost trial product, office visits, and blood tests.
- Allergy testing and immunotherapy
- EKG, CIMT scans, Ultrasound, Vascular duplex scans, and Echocardiography
- Chronic disease management such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, asthma, arthritis, heart disease, acne, HIV, substance abuse, and sexual dysfunction.
- Acute & Same Day Care for rashes, strains and sprains, colds and Flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, ear infections, sexually transmitted diseases, and HIV pre- and post-exposure prophylaxis.
- On site Mobile 3D, Digital Mammography with certified technicians and board certified breast imaging radiologist
Words from our patients
"Dr. Bauer is honest, friendly, and real intelligent. He explains his point of view and your problems. Best MD in BALLANTYNE in my view."
"He's a great doctor, very smart, kind and knows his clients very well. Takes his time and looks you in the eye and listens. I always get my money's worth."
"He's a great doctor, really listens, very likeable. Happy people in the waiting room was a great sign."
"Helped me so much with my depression and anxiety issues and also with my weight. Will definitely go back over and over..."
"My first visit was last week, my 21 st birthday for a physical exam. The office is really up to date, everyone is friendly and it was the most thorough physical I had."