We have completed the RESTRUCTURING of our Walk In Clinic LOCATION to better serve all of our patient’s unique needs.
This second office location will now function as the Ballantyne Medical Associates Specialty Clinic.
We will continue to offer SAME DAY VISITS as we have previously. However, all same day appointments will be at our MAIN OFFICE LOCATION alongside all of our other standard day to day full spectrum medical care services. During this National Emergency, you, of course, can use our TELEMEDICINE platform which can be easily accessed through our websites patient portal. If you need access to this TELEMEDICINE application or need to schedule an appointment please call our Main Office Line @ 704-540-1640.
We have allotted dedicated shifts with our physicians and physician assistants for same day / urgent visit request.
Same day / urgent appointment requests will continue to address ONLY the specific reason for THAT same day request in order to expedite your visit, as quickly as possible, and respect the valuable time of all of our patients. Same Day / Urgent appointments are NOT intended for the SOLE PURPOSE of REFILLING ANY chronic use medications.
Our SPECIALTY CLINIC will provide the following services on location:
1) Multiple FDA regulated Clinical Trial Opportunities
2) I.V. Hydration & Nutritional Therapy
3) Full Spectrum Chiropractic & Cold Laser Therapy
4) Functional Medicine & Naturopathic Medicine
5) HOLTER Monitor Testing, Real Time Cardiac Telemetry and Event Recording.
6) Digital X-Ray with same day interpretation by a Board Certified Radiologist.
7) Saturday Hours for 3-D Digital Mammography and Bone Density Testing interpreted by a Board Certified Radiologist with Sub-Specialty certification in Breast Imaging.
8) Laser skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Tattoo Removal, Thermal Laser permanent fat reduction.
ALL aforementioned services are CURRENTLY available at each respective office location.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY patients with ANY Viral Respiratory illness symptoms or COVID-19 suspect individuals will continue to be Triaged, evaluated, tested and treated outside of our Main Office Location, in the back of our building, at our dedicated COVID-19 testing area, by one of our providers and nursing staff each wearing full PPE as we have done since March 19, 2020 until further notice.
Face coverings will continue to be mandatory for all individuals who enter either of our locations until further notice.
It is our goal to continually evolve, innovate , learn and expand to better serve you!
Respectfully, Dr. Bauer and all the physicians, physician assistants, clinical staff and administrators at Ballantyne Medical Associates.